Thursday, April 23, 2015

Waves Nc. Day 22 of the Eastern Adventure April 23

Ok, so I just noticed there is something amiss with the dates in the blog title. If we left on April 3 and it;s now the 23 this cannot be day 22 of the adventure. I'll fix that one of these days. Perhaps when no longer on "vacation"...

We made it to the outer banks, Ocean Waves RV park in Waves, Nc. Parked with out too much trouble, I guess. The fellow across the way watched us park and said he would pay a quarter if we provided entertainment. He did not pay so I'm not sure what that meant... We all get our chance to provide campground entertainment when trying to park. I joined the critic circle when the next folks came in.. Should get the numbers out next time I guess.. All in fun.

I seemed to have recalled that a niece worked out in this area some time back. So, fired up Facebook and checked her old posting and sure enough she worked 1/2 mile down the road from this park. So, fired off a few text messages and we went for a sunset dinner right next door to where she taught kite boarding. Thanks for the recommendation Darlene....

No comments: